Thursday, December 15, 2011

Amazon Deals for the Holidays

I am a huge fan of Amazon. I have been shopping through Amazon for quite some time, mostly for diapers and wipes. I have found a few extra items that were good deals over the last year, as well.

Here are a few items that caught my eye recently.

One thing I have learned is to buy the items quickly if the price is great, because it may go back up quickly. I signed up for Amazon Mom. I think the discount has dropped for new signups, but it is still worth it. When you sign up, you get 20% off diapers and wipes, plus discounts on other items. Subscribe and save items will ship for free. You can set items to ship from every month to every six months. You can also cancel at anytime.

Matchbox Smokey the Fire Truck $29.86

We saw this truck on display at the store, and my son thought it was awesome. It retails for $59.99 at Toys R Us.












Fisher Price Topzy Tumblers Drop 'n Surprise Funhouse $11.99

This is usually $19.99.












Fisher Price Laugh and Learn Learning Kitchen $22.83

This is usually $44.99.














I will add more as I come across them! I also recommend the blog, A Frugal Friend, there are always plenty of Amazon deals posted there too.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...