Sunday, April 29, 2012

Printable Potty Training Sticker Charts

I know not all children are the same, so what works for one, may not work for another. I did find sticker charts so helpful when my one of my children was potty training. I tried to give her space, let her pick out cute underwear, remind her frequently, and even gave her candy as reward--nothing worked. Then, one day we tried a sticker chart with cute kitty stickers that she loved (and could only use for her potty chart) and it worked. I was surprised that a simple sticker chart worked for her, but it did.

Simply print these out and let your child pick out his or her favorite stickers, then every time your child uses the potty-- he or she gets to add a sticker to the chart.

I will update this post as soon I create more. If you would like a certain theme, please let me know in the comment section or send me an email (jessica@arebutterfliesticklish.com). 




Fairy Chart 

PDF Download



Car Chart

PDF Download





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...